Womens Hoka Kawana - Blanc De Blanc / Butterfly
or make 4 interest-free payments of $65.00 fortnightly with More info
The Hoka Kawana pushes the boundaries as one of Hoka’s newest shoes featuring CMEVA Foam. The foam is a compression moulded EVA designed to give exceptional rebound and provides stable footing. Built to be responsive and lively, the Kawana is exceptionally well equipped with an extended crash pad and early stage meta-rocker to give a smooth and supportive ride as you roll through to your next stride.
The upper uses quick-drying engineered jacquard mesh for breathability.
Model Number: 1123164-BDBB
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- CMEVA foam. A compression moulded EVA, provides exceptional rebound while remaining lightweight
- Extended Crash Pad gives a smoother and more supportive ride
- Early stage meta-rocker for easy heel to toe transition as you reach your next stride
- Durabrasion rubber
- Swallowtail Heel Geometry designed to give added stability and more supportive fit
- Anatomical achilles construction gives structure for increased support
- Engineered Jacquard Mesh has been designed to give exceptional breathability and is quick drying