In its third edition, the Torrent 3 continue its statement in the trail running industry. Fast. Fluid. Fun.
It's for those who want the feeling of Hoka without the staple bulk. The Torrent 3 utilised the same ProFly midsole for comfort with a softer cushion under the heel of the foot as it transitions into a firmer cushion under the forefoot, making it the perfect shoe for both forefoot runners and heel-strikers.
The Torrent 3 has a reimagined stripped-back upper update. Down from double to single-layer engineered mesh, along with the high-performance yarn joined by TPU overlayer, and a new rubber outsole. So it's lighter in weight, the upper is more breathable and supportive and the outsole is a little stickier and more durable.
- Lighter single-layer mesh upper
- High-performance yarn joined by a TPU overlay for extra support and breathability
- New rubber outsole (4mm lugs) for better durability and traction on uneven terrain
Model Number: 1127914-MOCR
Heel to toe drop: 5mm
Width: D - Standard
Best For: Trail Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Profly construction for soft cushioned landing and propulsive toe-offs
- Aggressive, multi-directional 4mm lugs providing strong grip on varied types of terrain
- New sticky rubber for better grip and durability
- Full ground contact giving inherent stability over a variety of surfaces
- Single-layer engineered mesh upper
- Lay-flat gusseted tongue
- high-performance yarn joined by a TPU overlay