Looking for a one-to-do-all jacket for your daily commute and travelling? Stay dry and comfortable all day in Patagonia's Torrentshell 3L Jacket.
Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell Jacket uses 3 layer H2No® Performance Standard technology (a 100% recycled nylon fabric with a DWR finish) for exceptional waterproof durability and breathability performance.
The Torrentshell provides next-to-skin comfort, also with many practical features including self-stuff pocket, pit zips for ventilation, adjustable hood with laminated visor that can be rolled for storage.
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-Front Zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem
Product Number: 85246-WLWT
Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn