The ASICS Gel Nimbus has been a staple in the Asics stability lineup for years. Predominantly used as a high-mileage shoe, the Gel Nimbus 23 targets a neutral foot type. In its version 23, it provides a more balanced stride offered by its improved stability and excellent long-run impact absorption. The Gel Nimbus 23 offers a softer feel under the heel using FLYTEFOAM technology and a new upper to help improve it's breathability. Added to Asics' platinum range, this version of the Gel Nimbus is accented with polished highlights of silver throughout it's design.
- Trusstic system has been re-designed to be near-level with the ground, creating a smoother heel-to-toe transition
- An updated engineered mesh upper designed to improve it's breathability
Model Number: 1011B004.007
Weight: 311 Grams (Size US 9 )
Stack Height: 22 mm (Heel), 12 mm (Forefoot)
Width: D - Standard
Best For: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Forefoot and rearfoot Gel Cushioning provides a responsive feel and a high level of impact protection.
- Flytefoam provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Flytefoam Propel offers a softer step-in feel with more bounce.
- Trusstic technology has been added to improve the stability.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is placed in critical areas for added durability and traction.
- A plastic support system in the heel structure to provide structure and support
- An engineered mesh upper provides lightweight breathability and a specific fitting system that allows the foot to move naturally whilst maintaining a high level of support.
- EVA Sockliner provides added cushioning and a nice soft touch.