Mens Hoka Bondi 8 - Goblin Blue / Mountain Spring
The New Bondi 8 features the same maximum cushion, maximum comfort experience and adds a total redesign of the midsole, outer and upper. Hoka has re-invented the Bondi 8 from looking like an orthopedic shoe to a stylish and current trainer.
This recovery-day hero is one of the most cushioned shoes in the industry. It acts as the perfect training companion for your easy runs, offering the ultimate protection for your muscles and joints. It also provides the perfect platform for an everyday walker featuring a dependable lock down, stable ride and elevated aesthetic.
The modified foam compound in the midsole has been retooled and is noticeably more plush than that of the Bondi 7. It still retains a relatively firm feeling under foot providing a lively energy return. It is also lighter than the 7 with an upper redesign. The overall result being a highly protective and comfortable shoe with a multitude of uses.
If you are looking for a road shoe with unparalleled cushion- The Hoka Bondi 8 is your go to. Suitable for a long run to a long shift standing up, it is the hero of comfort in the running shoe industry.
- A new compound of EVA foam, making it lighter and more responsive.
- Re-designed aesthetic, providing a less bulky and heavy look.
- New outsole layout. Strategic placement of rubber in forefoot and heel to provide durability and traction.
Model Number: 1123202-GBMS
Weight: 306g (Mens US9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full EVA oversized Midsole that gives you trademark Hoka cushion
- Meta Rocker Construction uses rockered geometry to encourage efficient running mechanics and reduce metatarsal/forefoot pain.
- Bevelled Heel offers soft and effortless transitions from heel to toe
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Engineered Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Reinforced eyestays provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Heel counter locks down heel and gives extra versatility for orthotics
- Memory foam collar gives enhanced comfort
Shipping & Returns information Click Here
Pace Athletic - 100% Australian owned & operated - Proudly Independent