The Challenger ATR 6 returns from it's sixth update with minimal changes from its predecessor. This shoe is designed for the user who wants a shoe to adapt to versatile terrain, whether it be on the trail or the road. Thanks to it's outsole and midsole construction, the shoe combines the best of Hoka One One's cushioned comfort with grip you can rely on no matter the surface.
Hoka One One have improved upon the previous models of the shoe by improving fit and user lockdown across the mid-foot (as well as utilising mostly post-consumer waste plastic for the upper). The midsole has a similar feel as previous editions as it continues to provide a cushioned but stable ride. The Challenger ATR 6 will continue to appeal to the runner who wants one shoe to tackle a variety of terrains and distances.
- Midsole Tweaked to give a smoother ride and slightly more stability
- Upper simplified with fewer materials to give a snug but comfy fit without sacrificing durability
Model Number: 1106510-BTYM
Weight: 279 Grams (size US 9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Trail Running, All Terrain Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full EVA Midsole that gives you trademark Hoka cushion
- Meta Rocker Construction means with a rockered geometry the clifton 7 is designed to encourage efficient running mechanics and reduce metatarsal/forefoot pain.
- Bevelled Heel offers soft and effortless transitions from heel to toe
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- 4mm Lugged trail outsole gives dependable traction on a variety of surfaces
- New twin-layered Engineered Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Reinforced eyestays provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- TPU toe cap adds impact resistance when out on the trails
- Unifi Repreve recycled upper material gives incredible toughness and minimises the shoes environmental footprint (pardon the pun)