Mens Hoka Clifton 8 - Blue Coral / Butterfly
or make 4 interest-free payments of $60.00 fortnightly with More info
The Hoka Clifton 8 changes the game with a re-invented midsole that uses the brand’s lightest and most energetic foam to date. The Hoka Clifton continues to build on a legacy that changes perceptions of what a running shoe can be.
The re-engineered upper gives excellent breathability with reinforced features to increase the longevity of the shoe. The gusseted tongue ensures no slipping and sliding, allowing you to focus on the road ahead. Featured at the rear is an extended achilles pull tab which assists in reducing any rubbing for the user and gives an easier entry to the shoe.
With an early-stage Meta-Rocker, this shoe assists its user in rolling you forward to your next stride, reducing the pressure on your legs and hips. The Clifton 8 repeats the same ride characteristics it’s predecessors featured that were well loved by their users. It’s new midsole gives a lighter and more responsive foam to its predecessors and brings a smoother ride with it. Featured at the rear is an extended heel crash pad that has been designed for a smoother landing, another new feature to the Clifton.
The Clifton 8 features a high-abrasion rubber for increased durability and traction in the same way it’s previous model did.
- A lighter and more responsive EVA foam
- Extended heel crash pad
- Re-engineered upper with reinforced areas
Model Number: 1119393-BCBT
Weight: 204 Grams
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full EVA Midsole that gives you trademark Hoka cushion
- Meta Rocker Construction means with a rockered geometry the clifton 7 is designed to encourage efficient running mechanics and reduce metatarsal/forefoot pain.
- Bevelled Heel offers soft and effortless transitions from heel to toe
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- High Abrasion Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Engineered Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Reinforced eyestays provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Vertical Tab reduces achilles pressure and provides easy entry