The Hoka Rincon 3 reaches it’s third edition, keeping all the things we loved and adding upgrades to create the best cushion-to-weight ratio shoe on the market.
The Rincon 3’s latest edition features an asymmetrical tongue, a thinner pull tab and a vented-mesh upper for ultimate breathability. The impossibly light midsole uses aggressive cutouts with enhanced rubber coverage on it’s outsole to increase durability.
The effortless weight of the Rincon 3 means that it suits a variety of runners for a variety of purposes, whilst not traditionally used as a mileage shoe, this shoe is at home as your speed shoe, race day or tempo-run weapon. It's speedy.
- Asymmetrical tongue
- A thinner pull tab
- Increased rubber on the outsole
Model Number: 1119395-CSVO
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full compression EVA Midsole that gives you trademark Hoka cushion
- Meta-Rocker Construction means with a rockered geometry the Rincon 2 is designed to aid in acceleration through the stride
- Bevelled Heel offers protection for when fatigue sets in
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Engineered Vented-Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Asymmetrical Tongue for reduced weight and increased comfort
- Heel Tab provides easy entry