In the launch of New Balance’s latest version of the 1080, we discover the perfect lightweight road shoe designed to give a soft and responsive feel utilising their signature Fresh Foam X.
The 1080v11 features a stretch knit upper, offering a snug and supportive feel. It’s zonal stretch design gives it’s user adaptability and utilises New Balance’s signature UltraHeel design to mould to the foot and reduce rubbing.
The midsole features New Balance’s signature Fresh Foam X, designed to give it’s user a soft and responsive feel while allowing flexibility through the shoe.
Model Number: M1080F11
Weight: 263 grams
Width: 2E - Wide
Heel to Toe Drop: 8 mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Fresh Foam X cushioning is used through the midsole to deliver an ultra-lightweight and cushioned feel
- Laser Hexagon Engravings are a new feature on the lateral side as a way of softening the landing while increasing stability
- Blown Rubber is found in the forefoot to be responsive and cushioned
- Flex Grooves are featured as a way of increasing flexibility in the forefoot
- Knitted upper designed give a snug and supportive fit