The New Balance 1080 reaches it’s 12th edition, newly designed with data provided by runners. The 1080v12 uses increased cushioning and more natural flex zones to enhance the runner’s technique. Featuring Fresh Foam X, the shoe uses maximum cushioning, giving a soft and lightweight feel. It’s knitted upper gives a snug feel while remaining supportive in it’s fit.
This Permafrost edition features no-tie speed laces perfect for use with gloves. With DWR water-repellent treated upper, reflective details, and hydrohesion rubber outsole, making it a versatile everyday shoe made for wet conditions.
Model Number: M1080I12
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8 mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Fresh Foam X cushioning is used through the midsole to deliver an ultra-lightweight and cushioned feel
- Laser Hexagon Engravings are a new feature on the lateral side as a way of softening the landing while increasing stability
- Blown Rubber is found in the forefoot to be responsive and cushioned
- Flex Grooves are featured as a way of increasing flexibility in the forefoot
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole helps you maintain grip in wet conditions
- Knitted upper designed to give a snug and supportive fit
- Toggle/no-tie speed laces for use with gloves
- DWR water-repellent treated upper