The Cloudstratus 2 continues to be On’s high-mileage shoe with even more cushioning than its predecessor. The Cloudstatus 2 features a double layer of Helion-infused Cloudtec that reaches down to the forefoot. Despite the additional cushioning, the shoe becomes more responsive due to the new polypropylene speedboard that has been pre-shaped with a more aggressive rocker.
The Cloudstratus 2 also features a new and improved external heel counter that holds the heel both medially and laterally. On’s commitment to responsibly producing their product continues to be at the forefront with 2 x more recycled content used in this edition of the Cloudstratus.
Model Number: 39.98246
Heel-to-Toe Drop: 6mm
Width: D - Standard
Best For: Road Running, long-distance
Support Type: Neutral
- Helion is On’s premium superfoam designed for maximum cushioning.
- Speedboard provides responsiveness, stiffness and road protection.
- CloudTec rubber increases grip and durability by placing abrasion pads in key areas of the forefoot and heel.
- Asymmetrical star lacing system provides a secure wrap around the foot.
- Engineered mesh is dynamic and durable and 75% of the polyester used is recycled.