Mens Saucony Peregrine 12 - Blue Raz - Acid
The Saucony Peregrine 12 boasts an even lighter and more comfortable fit with it’s latest upgrades. Using the brand’s signature PWRRUN cushioning and PWRTRAC rubber, the Peregrine 12 now features an internal air mesh bootie giving a premium and soft feel. It’s upper has been refined to be more lightweight and even more durable.
With the Australian trails in mind through it’s design process, the shoe features a modified rockplate, used to protect it’s user from uneven terrain and assist with stability..
- Ultralight, durable upper
- Internal air mesh bootie
Model Number: S20737-25
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm
Best for: Trail Running
Support Type: Neutral
- PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel.
- FORMFIT design creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.
- PWRTRAC is a tacky rubber compound that offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber. Shaped in a hexagonal pattern with 6.0 mm lugs, it can adapt to a variety of terrain.
- Flex grooves increase the ability of the shoe to adapt to variations underfoot.
- Rock shield protects your feet from sharp trail objects.
- Ultralight, durable upper designed to give a fitted feel
- FORMIT design used to give a perfect lock-down fit when running through uneven terrain
Shipping & Returns information Click Here
Pace Athletic - 100% Australian owned & operated - Proudly Independent