Mens Asics Metaracer - Digital Aqua / French Blue
or make 4 interest-free payments of $43.75 fortnightly with More info
The Asics Metaracer is a running shoe made for runners who want the most out of their fast-paced training and racing.
Asics first foray into the Carbon-plated running shoe market has been a huge succes, thanks to Asics’ unique construction methods and feathery-light upper.
The upper on the metaracer is designed to have as much airflow as possible; which is great for keeping feet both cool and dry. An added benefit to the upper is the drainage ports which also repel any water that finds its way into the shoe (also fantastic for triathlon racers)
A new Guidesole midsole geometry gives the familiar toe-spring forefoot shape for forward propulsion but also uniquely this midsole shape helps to reduce the amount of ankle movement to aid in fatigue reduction on race day.
The most notable addition to this racing shoe is the carbon fibre plate within the midsole of the shoe - which generates a forward rolling motion and helps propel the running forward with a faster stride.
The Metaracer is ready to take your racing and faster tempo running workouts to the next level
Model Number: 1011A676-400
Weight: 187 Grams (size US 9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 9mm
Best for: Road Running, Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- Flytefoam Midsole is a unique compound giving both soft but springing cushion.
- Midsole material is more eco-friendly and ethical than the competitiors
- Guidesole midsole geometry encourages a smooth but fast ride
- Carbon Fibre plate gives extra propulsion
- AsicsGrip outsole is the lightest but grippiest compound on the market, perfect for race day
- Open Weave hydrophobic upper is fantastic are regulating foot temperature whilst also giving a fantastic foot lockdown for a secure fit