The Bondi has always been the road shoe with the most amount of cushion in the Hoka lineup, and the latest iteration continues the soft, smooth and wonderfully plush ride of it's predecessors.
Keeping the same complete EVA midsole, the Hoka Bondi 7 builds on the legendary foundation of the Bondi model, but tweaks have been made to the engineered mesh upper to further enhance the step-in comfort and plush feel underfoot. Also updated is a redesigned collar around the heel and ankle using memory foam which accommodates a wider range of heel widths without compromise.
If you are looking for a road shoe that will take you anywhere, with unparalleled cushion - The Hoka Bondi 7 will take you there, and back!
- Redesigned Engineered mesh upper with improved overlays for support and midfoot lockdown
- Unique Plush collar with memory foam for a wider range of fitments and increased comfort
Model Number: 1110530-RTOS
Width: 2E - Wide
Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Full EVA oversized Midsole that gives you trademark Hoka cushion
- Meta Rocker Construction uses rockered geometry to encourage efficient running mechanics and reduce metatarsal/forefoot pain.
- Bevelled Heel offers soft and effortless transitions from heel to toe
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Engineered Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Reinforced eyestays provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Heel counter locks down heel and gives extra versatility for orthotics
- Memory foam collar gives enhanced comfort