Mens Mizuno Waver Rider 24 (Wide) - Dark Shadow / Black / Biscuit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $38.50 fortnightly with More info
Featuring a plastic wave plate from the heel to the midfoot, the Mizuno Wave Rider continues to offer responsive cushioning for your everyday runs. Using a softer material in the heel and flex grooves in the forefoot, the Rider 24 continues to offer a softer impact with a smoother transition from heel to toe. Additionally, the utilization of a new knit upper in the Rider 24 offers increased breathability and a more supportive design.
Model Number: J1GD200309
Weight: 240 Grams (size US 7)
Width: 2E - Wide
Heel to Toe Drop: 12mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Cloudwave consists of a redesigned elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender-specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, improved durability, and a resilient ride.
- U4icX Heel Wedge is a lighter, more cushioned version of U4ic that delivers a soft, pillowy underfoot feel for cushion upon impact.
- X10 located in the heel is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction. Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
- Dynamotion Fit creates an optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Premium Anatomical Sockliner helps provide a natural fit while creating a softer feel directly beneath the foot.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting board for a comfortable and cushioned underfoot feel.