The Nike Pegasus 38 is the longest running franchise model from any brand and features Nike’s signature React Foam and Air Zoom unit.
The full-length react foam midsole is Nike’s softest foam and gives a cushioned feel. In it’s forefoot, the Air Zoom unit underneath and gives instant bounce resulting in a responsive toe-off.
A big feature of the Pegasus throughout every iteration has been the upper, and the Pegasus 38's upper is lightweight, hugging, and as breathable as ever. The upper sums up where this shoe fits in Nike's range; all day comfort but with a lightweight, racey edge.
In its update, the Pegasus 38 has been redesigned to feature a wider toe box, allowing a more natural foot movement through the splaying of it’s users toes.
- Redesigned upper
- Wider toe box
Model Number: CZ1815-002
Weight: 272 Grams (size US 9)
Width: 4e - Extra Wide
Heel to Toe Drop: 10mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Nike react foam is Nikes best mix of cushion, response and durability
- Nike Air Zoom unit in the forefoot with double the volume of the previous unit for enhanced spring
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Outsole flex grooves allow natural toe offs and forefoot flex
- Unique waffle pattern gives grip and traction on a multitude of surfaces
- BRS1000 Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- New Mesh upper gives lightweight breathability whilst retaining all-day comfort
- Medial & Lateral support bands provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Vertical Heel Tab reduces achilles pressure and provides easy entry