Designed as the resilient racing option for trail athletes, the Mont Blanc is ready to take you the distance on any terrain. It’s light and responsive foam paired with plenty of underfoot protection gives you the ability to tackle long-distance trail racing.
Using EgoMax foam, the midsole gives an energetic and bouncy underfoot feel while still including the protection needed when it comes to off-road racing. It’s Vibram Lite outsole has been strategically placed to give it’s user trustworthy grip in the lightest way possible.
Model Number: AL0A548D342
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 0mm
Best for: Trail Running, Ultra Distance Trail
Support Type: Neutral
- Altra EgoMax midsole is designed to be high-level performing when it comes to durability and responsiveness
- Natural Ride System is a more natural foot-shaped design used to promote the natural movements of the foot.
- Standard foot design is a slightly more narrow design that still focuses on room within the toe box
- Vibram Lite outsole is strategically placed to keep the shoe lightweight while still giving phenomenal grip
- Gaiter Trap is a velcro strap that secures the brand’s trail running gaiters to the shoe
- Race-Inspired upper is a lightweight and thin design, giving the perfect amount of security and breathability