Womens Asics Kayano 28 (Wide) - Mako Blue / Barely Rose
or make 4 interest-free payments of $67.50 fortnightly with More info
The well-known, best-selling stability shoe Asics Kayano reaches it’s 28th version with some incredible updates compared to it’s previous versions. Now featuring FlyteFoam Blast cushioning, the Kayano 28 reaches it’s peak with Asics highest quality foam taking the Kayano from a heavier, more shock-absorbing shoe to more lightweight and responsive everyday shoe.
It’s upper has been updated to be even more durable while remaining breathable and soft.
Model Number: 1012B046-402
Weight: 274 Grams (size 8)
Width: D - Wide
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Flytefoam Blast provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Flytefoam Blast offers a softer step-in feel with more bounce.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Space Trusstic reduces the weight of the sole while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Gender-Specific Trusstic is tuned to Men's and Women's specific biomechanical needs, giving each of them the protection, and smooth ride they need.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is placed in critical areas for added durability and traction.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability that tightens and looses in key areas to allow the foot to move naturally while still maintaining structure.
- External Heel Clutch uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit, with a new X-shaped structure lined with memory foam for a personalized fit.
- EVA Sockliner provides added cushioning.