Womens Hoka Carbon X 3 - Billowing Sail / Evening Primrose
or make 4 interest-free payments of $75.00 fortnightly with More info
The Hoka Carbon X 3 is known as Hoka’s top-tier carbon-plated racing shoe featuring Hoka’s popular meta rocker shape that is synonymous with Hoka product.
A responsive, snappy shoe featuring a ‘super-critical’ midsole material that encases a full length carbon plate - The Hoka Carbon X 3 is the racing shoe that isn’t going to beat you up as much as the competitor products on the market.
Whilst the midsole retains the same tooling as the predecessor, the compound of foam has been updated to use ‘super-critical’ EVA adding extra pop and bounce when running. Also added is an engineered knit upper that gives a little more forefoot width (a huge plus for those with wider feet who previously haven’t been able to fit into racing shoes previously).
Take on your next challenge with the Hoka Carbon X 3
Model Number: 1123193-BSEP
Weight: 214 Grams (size US 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm (Stack Height 32/27mm)
Best for: Road Running, Tempo Running, Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- Hoka signature supercritical EVA Foam for added bounce and spring
- Full length carbon fibre plate for explosive takeoffs
- Meta-Rocker geometry aids forward momentum
- Rubberised EVA outsole for the best blend of durability and light weight
- An all-new upper for a more versatile and locked down fit
- Engineered knit gives a superb mix of support and flexibility where needed most