The Shoe that needs no introduction, the Nike Zoom X Vaporfly Next% 2 is known globally as the go fast shoe from the brand that started the carbon revolution as part of their "Breaking 2" project with Eliud Kipchoge.
A combination of Nike's most bouncy midsole material yet (zoom X), a full length carbon plate and a redesigned knitted mesh upper - the Vaporfly Next% 2 is designed to give you the next level in performance to crush the competition.
In it’s update, the Vaporfly Next % 2 incorporates a newly designed and more technical upper using a breathable knitted mesh where it is needed most. It’s result gives a softer feel with a more secure fit as it conforms to its users foot shape. Around the toe box Nike has increased its reinforcement for added protection and a more comfortable toe-off.
- Redesigned upper
- More secure fit
- Reinforced toe box
Model Number: CU4123-002
Weight: 187 Grams (size US 9)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running, Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- ZoomX midsole material gives the best blend of energy return, response and plush landings
- Full length embedded carbon plate enhances propulsion as used by the worlds top athletes
- Bevelled heel and rockered forefoot encourage efficient running mechanics and speed
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Unique traction design is a combination of Farah, Kirui and Kipchoge's preferences
- Open Knitted mesh is more breathable, whilst repelling water to ensure a lightweight and secure fit
- Anatomical Lace Design provides a secure fit and no pressure points