The On Running Cloudstatus 3 keeps the crowd's favourite double layer of Helion-infused Cloudtec cushion and the signature Speedboard. And the result? In true On style, the Cloudstratus should provide soft landings and explosive take-offs.
The full-length Speedboard has been updated with a new nylon blend to improve powerful forward rolls and energy return. It also comes with new outsole rubber pads to improve grip and durability in wet and dry conditions. The upper has been updated with better lining materials, while the heel collar and tongue are even more comfortable than before.
Peak performance shouldn't cost the Earth. On’s commitment to responsibly producing their product continues to be at the forefront, including a Swiss-engineered 100% recycled base material and 23% overall recycled content.
If you are looking for an all-rounder daily training shoe to cover all the long easy miles, and prefer a nice balance between protection and energy return, the Cloudstratus 3 will be a great choice.
- Closed channel (midsole is now closed off) - more cushioning and prevent rocks getting stuck
- Updated Speedboard that is made with a new nylon blend
- Increased overall recycled content used (23%)
Model Number: 3WD30121234
Heel-to-Toe Drop: 6mm (32mm/26mm)
Width: B - Standard
Best For: Road Running, Daily Training
Support Type: Neutral
Weight: 250g Womens/ 290g Mens
- Double layer of Helion-infused Cloudtec cushioning to soften landings and springs you forward
- Nylon blend Speedboard provides responsiveness, stiffness and road protection.
- CloudTec rubber increases grip and durability by placing abrasion pads in key areas of the forefoot and heel.
- Closed channel with updated rubber pads
- Engineered mesh is dynamic and durable and 75% of the polyester used is recycled.
- New collar and tongue design for better comfort