The Patagonia Across the Trail Responsibili Tee features a beautiful graphic that came from a designer's tranquil morning trail run. It serves as a gentle nudge to pause and appreciate those serene moments that are exclusive to purposeful trail journeys.
This graphic is screen-printed on a T-shirt crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled fabric. By ingeniously repurposing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, Patagonia is actively decreasing its dependence on brand-new raw materials. Plus, rest assured that it's Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. It's not just a tee; it's a sustainable statement.
- Crewneck style is classic and versatile, and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- A straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Weight: 119g
- Made in Mexico
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Product Number: 37688-FRTL