Womens Saucony Endorphin Pro 2 - Cool Mint / Acid
Equipped with Saucony’s most responsive midsole foam, a carbon fibre plate, and a newly engineered track spike inspired mesh upper, the Saucony Endorphin Pro is a game-changing carbon fibre racing shoe. The ultra-lightweight and responsive PWRRUN-PB foam works with the carbon fibre plate and the SPEEDROLL geometries to create a lively, propulsive ride unique to Saucony.
To keep weight to a minimum while keeping you as comfortable as possible, this shoe was designed with a similar upper to the Saucony long-distance track spike. If you’re looking to make magic on race day, add a pair of Saucony Endorphin Pro 2’s to your collection.
- A more snug heel fit
- More breathable mesh through the upper
- Anti-slip laces to keep you locked in
Model Number: S10687-40
Weight: 192 grams
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running / Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- PWRRUN-PB is Saucony’s trademarked PeBa-based foam that is both incredibly lightweight whilst also providing top-tier response during the run.
- Carbon Fibre Plate provides premium snap from your shoe and reduces fatigue while running at top speed
- Speedroll Geometry is a unique ride that translates to constant forward momentum and a rolling feel in the shoe.
- Carbon Rubber is placed strategically along the outsole of the shoe to enhance durability and traction while minimising added weight.
- FORMFIT mesh upper was designed with Saucony’s internationally renowned track spikes in mind to give the best feel for stretch, breathability and speed.
- Frame for support through the heel ensures your foot stays in the optimum position within the shoe for peak performance.
Shipping & Returns information Click Here
Pace Athletic - 100% Australian owned & operated - Proudly Independent