Womens Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 - Royal / Blaze
or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.00 fortnightly with More info
The all-new Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 is the shoe that runs as fast as it looks. With Saucony’s best ever midsole material, PWRRUN-PB, a newly designed upper, and a nylon place, this shoe is ready to pick up the pace when you are.
Saucony’s Endorphin collection all benefits from the incredible Speedroll geometry which, by design, always created forward momentum through a rolling feel underfoot. This ride that is unique to the Saucony Endorphin collection means a faster pace feels easier, and reduces fatigue.
For those athletes chasing a shoe for increased performance during your everyday running, and something a little special for race day, the Endorphin Speed proves a cushioned shoe can be both speedy and natural-feeling at the same time.
- A more snug heel fit
- More breathable mesh through the upper
- Anti-slip laces to keep you locked in
Model Number: S10688-30
Weight: 192 grams
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running / Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- PWRRUN-PB is Saucony’s trademarked PeBa-based foam that is both incredibly lightweight whilst also providing top-tier response during the run.
- Nylon Plate provides premium snap from your shoe whilst providing a small amount of forgiveness compared to the carbon plate.
- Speedroll Geometry is a unique ride that translates to constant forward momentum and a rolling feel in the shoe.
- Carbon Rubber is placed strategically along the outsole of the shoe to enhance durability and traction while minimising added weight.
- FORMFIT mesh upper was designed with Saucony’s internationally renowned track spikes in mind to give the best feel for stretch, breathability and speed.
- Frame for support through the heel ensures your foot stays in the optimum position within the shoe for peak performance.