Women's Saucony Peregrine 11 (Wide) - Zinc / Sky / Loom
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.50 fortnightly with More info
The new Saucony Peregrine 11 boasts an exceptional fit. As one of their most comfortable and protected trail shoes, the ultralight Peregrine 11 is an excellent option when it comes to trail running and walking. Using the brand’s signature PWRRUN cushioning and PWRTRAC rubber, the Peregrine 11 is soft yet incredibly capable and durable.
This shoe uses a rockplate, providing protection and stability when running through uneven terrain.
- More refined fit
- More breathable upper
Model Number: S10641-45-PNK
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 18mm / 22mm
Stack Height: 4mm
Best for: Trail Running
Support Type: Neutral
- PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel.
- FORMFIT design creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.
- PWRTRAC is a tacky rubber compound that offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber. Shaped in a hexagonal pattern with 6.0 mm lugs, it can adapt to a variety of terrain.
- Flex grooves increase the ability of the shoe to adapt to variations underfoot.
- Rock plate protects your feet from sharp trail objects.
- Reinforced upper to protect you from trail debris
- FORMIT design used to give a perfect lock-down fit when running through uneven terrain