Womens Saucony Peregrine 13 (Wide) - Night / Fossil
The Saucony Peregrine comes to its 13th edition and is refined to make it even lighter and tougher. Using the brand’s signature PWRRUN foam, the Peregrine 13 is even lighter than all its prior versions, and the increased stack height offers even more underfoot cushioning. The Peregrine 13 also offer a more squared-off toe box for more comfort and the upper internal air mesh continues to give a secured performance fit.
With the Australian trails in mind through its design process, the shoe features a modified rock plate and guard and its signature PWTRAC rubber outsole will offer maximum traction, stability and protection on rugged terrain.
The Peregrine 13 will be a great option for those looking for one to-do-it-all.
- Increased stack height for more underfoot cushioning
- Lightest of all prior versions
- A more squared-off toe box for comfort
Model Number: S10839-15
Width: D - Wide
Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm (28mm/24mm)
Weight: 230g (Womens)/ 260g (Mens)
Best for: Trail Running
Support Type: Neutral
- PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel.
- FORMFIT design creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.
- Rock plate for durable underfoot protection on rocky terrain
- PWRTRAC is a tacky rubber compound that offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber. Shaped in a hexagonal pattern with 6.0 mm lugs, it can adapt to a variety of terrain.
- Flex grooves increase the ability of the shoe to adapt to variations underfoot.
- Rock shield protects your feet from sharp trail objects.
- Ultralight, durable upper designed to give a fitted feel
- FORMIT design used to give a perfect lock-down fit when running through uneven terrain
Shipping & Returns information Click Here
Pace Athletic - 100% Australian owned & operated - Proudly Independent