If you want a cushinoned trail shoe to eat up any terrain, any distance and give you all day secure confidence with cushion & grip - The Hoka One One Evo Mafate 2 is the trail running shoe for you.
From outsole to upper, the Evo Mafate 2 is created from the most premium of materials and methods of construction.
A Vibram Megagrip outsole known for premium grip regardless of wet or dry conditions, sits beneath a signature oversize R-BOUND Midsole - which is lighter, more durable, more responsive and grippier than traditional running shoe foams.
Above the RBOUND midsole is an EVA cushioned top layer of foam to give you step-in all day comfort - which is a big factor to why the Evo Mafate 2 is such a popular ultramarathon choice globally.
The piece that ties it all together is the MATRYX kevlar weave upper with a lycra gusset through the forefoot. This upper gives a secure feel through the heel and midfoot with the lycra panel giving a fantastic amount of give through the forefoot for toe-spread. The MATRYX material is renowned for it's unrivalled durability - from tight single-track, to open fire trail, to shaley rock; this shoe can withstand whatever you throw at it
- New MATRYX upper with lycra gusset for durability and comfort
- RBOUND Midsole for response and durability with EVA topsole for all-day comfort
Model Number: 1105592-CCTRS
Weight: 251 Grams (size US 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm
Best for: Trail Running, Ultramarathon
Support Type: Neutral
- RBOUND oversize midsole which is lighter, more durable, more responsive and grippier than traditional running shoe foams.
- EVA top layer for cushioned feel and all-day comfort
- Meta Rocker Construction means with a rockered geometry the Evo Mafate 2 is designed to encourage efficient running mechanics and reduce metatarsal/forefoot pain.
- Semi-Straight Last means more foam through the midfoot giving ingrained stability through every stride
- High Abraison Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- Vibram Megagrip Outsole is renowned for grip on any surface and fantastic durability
- Full Ground Contact gives inherent stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- MATRYX Kevlar weave upper with lycra gusset gives a secure feel through the heel and midfoot with a fantastic amount of give through the forefoot for toe-spread.
- Reinforced eyestays provide improved durability and support where it's needed most
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Padded Tongue for all-day comfort and to prevent rubbing/chafing