Womens Hoka Mach 4 - Black / Dark Shadow
or make 4 interest-free payments of $65.00 fortnightly with More info
In its latest edition, the Hoka One One Mach 4 is a versatile and lightweight trainer made to be softer and bouncier than its previous version. With themes inspired by the Rocket X and Carbon X, the Mach 4 has been designed as the everyday trainer utilising an energetic underfoot feel and a responsive ride.
Compared to its predecessor, the Mach 4 now offers more cushion and response after employing a blend of foams. It features a lightweight and soft foam, giving a well cushioned and stable landing, with a rubberised foam beneath creating a higher energy return as it propels you through to your next stride.
Other updates include a refined collar shape around the heel to reduce pressure on the achilles, a new pull-up tab, and a revamped upper using heat pressed TPU embroidered yarns giving high levels of breathability and more durability.
Model Number: 1113529-BDSD
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Stack Height: 22mm / 27 mm
Best for: Road running
Support Type: Neutral
- Profly is used through the midsole to give a cushioned landing and responsive toe-off
- Meta-Rocker Geometry used to provide a smooth ride
- Rubberised EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact
- An engineered mesh upper made from heat pressed TPU is used to deliver breathability
- Removable, molded EVA sockliner to give the perfect fit
- Refined collar shape around the heel to reduce pressure on the achilles