Womens Mizuno Wave Sky 4 - Castle Rock / Snow / Glass
Mizuno's top-tier, max-cushioned running shoe, the Wave Sky 4, is designed for the best running feel Mizuno can give.
Designed with a 'Xpop' and 'Enerzy' cushioned midsole, the Wave Sky 4 is designed for maximum cushion and maximum response - to give you all the soft sponge you could ever want but with more bounce than any comparable shoe.
As an added benefit, the footshape and deep heel collar combined with a removable sockliner and neutral platform, make this a favourite for podiatrists and physios looking for a stable platform for orthotics.
- ALL new midsole material named "Enerzy", giving 17% increased cushioning and 15% increased energy return
Model Number: J1GD200214
Weight: 270 Grams (size US 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 10mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- U4icX midsole is a softer and feather light update of the previous U4ic midsole material. For reliable and light cushion.
- XPOP is a PU (Polyurethane) midsole material that gives enhanced durability and response
- Mizuno Enerzy is the most bouncy iteration of U4ic cushion that retains the soft cushion, but with extra spring.
- Foamwave Midsole construction sandwiches all materials together and improves the smooth ride and inherent stability
- X10 Carbon rubber outsole is Mizuno's trademark mix of grip and durability.
- Full Ground Contact gives inbuilt stability and relaxed transitions from heel/midfoot to toe
- Jacquard Mesh upper gives optimum support whilst keeping a soft and breathable fit
- Plush insole gives premium step-in comfort and underfoot feet with anatomical design.
- U4icX Lining under strobel provides an extra layer up cushioning directly under the foot
- New Collar and heel cup design gives better foot lockdown and a more comfy fit
Shipping & Returns information Click Here
Pace Athletic - 100% Australian owned & operated - Proudly Independent