Womens New Balance Fuel Cell TC - Vivid Coral
or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.50 fortnightly with More info
The New Balance FuelCell TC mixes cushion and response as their top-tier marathon shoe.
Sitting on a soft and cushioned FuelCell Midsole, with a sandwiched carbon fibre plate embedded, the Fuelcell TC delivers incredible cushion with even more incredible rebound.
NB's propulsive marathon shoe that is suited from 5k-42k, also features a carbon crystal rubber outsole that means the fuelcell TC is also one of the most durable carbon plated shoes on the market too - so it doesn't have to just be for race day.
Model Number: WRCXVC1
Weight: 206 Grams (size 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running, Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- Fuelcell midsole is New Balances softest and 'springiest' midsole material
- Carbon Fibre Plate is multidirectional that is engineered to flex when first placement is made, but then transform to provide a propulsive toe-off
- Carbon Crystal rubber outsole gives confidence through tranction and durability
- New balance breathable tech mesh gives an upper inspired by sprint spikes but with added durability
- Suede liner gives extra comfort nd the ability to race sock-less