The Bondi X makes its debut as a maximum-cushioned road racing shoe, designed to take you the distance. Featuring a carbon-fibre plate, the Bondi X is spring-loaded and propulsive.
Taken from the traditional Bondi, the Bondi X features the same cushioning, providing the soft, balanced ride that the brand is known for. It’s extended rocker has been designed to boost acceleration, while giving a smooth toe-off using the carbon-fibre plate.
Model Number: 1113513-BDBPY
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Carbon fibre plate designed to give a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning.
- Meta-Rocker rolls you through to your next stride taking the pressure off hips and knees.
- Zonal rubber placement for increased durability with less weight.
- 100% vegan materials.
- Breathable mesh upper uses 3D hotmelt yarns.
- Ventilated design used to increase airflow and keep you cool and dry.
- Perforated EVA tongue construction.
- Ortholite sicklier.