Featuring Mizuno’s most cushioned shoes, the Mizuno Wave Sky reaches its sixth edition with some impressive improvements. A refined woven upper with 31% more stretch adapts to the foot well, while maintaining the MIZUNO ENERZY Core foam to deliver high energy return and soft cushioning. The Wave Sky 6 uses an even more sustainable materials, including a recycled polyester upper, shoelaces, mesh lining and more.
Model Number: J1GC221181
Width: 2E - Wide
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- Updated smooth stretch woven upper for a more adaptive fitting
- More recycled content used in the upper
Mizuno Enerzy Core runs the full length from heel to toe providing a soft, high energy return experience.
Mizuno Wave introduces a new structure of large and small waves to enhance a smoother feeling while running.
- Orthotic friendly thanks to the stable, neutral midsole design and adaptive upper
- Solid Rubber X10
- Eco Materials 30% recycled content in the upper body textile and 90% recycled content on upper body lining texture
- New smooth stretch woven upper material that stretches horizontally for an adaptive fitting, but less stretch vertically to secure the foot