The New Balance FuelCell RC Elite was designed to give race day performance. The full-length carbon fibre plated shoe was made for speed with New Balance’s most elite athletes giving input through it’s design process.
The midsole features New Balance’s most advanced foam to date. It’s technology is now lighter, less dense and provides an even better energy return. Carried over from their competition line, the New Balance FuelCell RC Elite outsole features Dynaride technology to provide added traction on various surfaces and increase the shoe’s durability. It’s upper is lightweight and breathable, featuring a synthetic mesh that assists in securing it’s users foot.
Model Number: MRCELCO2
Width: B - Standard
Best For: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- FuelCell midsole gives a soft and responsive ride
- Multi-directional, full-length carbon fibre plate has been designed to flex at initial contact and stiffen for a propulsive toe-off
- Dynaride outsole offers traction on various surfaces and adds durability to the shoe
- Synthetic mesh delivers a lightweight and breathable upper
- Lace-up closure gives a secure fit