The On Cloudflyer is for runners that want a cushioned, yet supportive ride from their running shoes - Whilst retaining that signature lightweight & bouncy feeling that you come to expect from the range of On Running shoes.
Pushing the limits of how much cushion, support and response you can mix together without paying a weight penalty, the Cloudflyer uses the largest individual cloud elements of the entire range, and now utilises On's newest and most popular cushioning material; Helion.
The Cloudflyer is all about comfort. However you run and however far - The Cloudflyer has the cushion, support and bounce to get you there, and back.
- Helion midsole material for a softer but lighter ride
- New Engineered mesh upper with a gentle but foot-hugging design
Model Number: 21.99631
Weight: 280 Grams (size US 9)
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 7mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Stability
- Helion midsole material for a soft but light ride
- Bespoke Speedboard for smooth but efficient transition from heel to toe
- Largest 'Cloud-Tec' elements in the On Range with constant ground contact for stability
- Wider outsole for enhanced stability comfort and support
- Cloud-Tec Carbon rubber enhanced durability zones extend the durability life of the shoe
- New Engineered Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining ultimate comfort
- Forefoot 'X' Lacing to reduce lateral pressure on MTP joint
- 3D Moulded heel counter for greate stability
- Thicker and softer tongue giving ultimate comfort