The Saucony Endorphin Shift is the true workhorse of the Endorphin Lineup. The latest Endorphin Shift 3 is stacked with an extra 2mm of cushioning, yet it's lighter, softer and more stable.
Made for those looking for a mile-muncher, the Endorphin Shift takes the principles of the Endorphin Pro & Speed and applies the teachings to create a daily trainer capable of long runs - with stacks of PWRRUN cushion but still capable of picking up the pace when you feel the need to.
The Speedroll geometry is used differently in the Shift, with a firmer, more stable heel that guides you through the midsole and a smooth quick-toe spring. The mesh upper with welded overlays. gusseted tongue and large plastic heel cup lock your foot in to maximise each stride transition.
Model Number: S20814-10
Weight: 269g (Mens)/ 229g (Womens)
Width: 2E - Wide
Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm (39mm/35mm)
Best for: Road Running, Daily Training
Support Type: Neutral
- Extra 2mm of PWRRUN Midsole Cushion that gives you the optimum mix of soft and stable
- Speedroll Construction gives a firmer heel and a rockered geometry to propel you forward and encourage forward momentum
- High Abraison XT-900 Rubber Zones enhance durability whilst minimising weight
- New torsional heel groove can help roll forward more easily
- FORMFIT design gives a hugging yet free feeling to offer the best fit yet
- Lightweight Mesh gussets stop tongue movement and slippage
- Internal Heel Counter extends further on the lateral side to give rearfoot stability