The Patagonia Duckbill Cap is a timeless favourite of the Patagonia brand. Exceptionally lightweight, this cap is made with 100% recycled nylon. Made to be breathable, the Duckbill cap uses the brand’s signature Baggies fabric, dissipating heat and increasing air flow.
The cap features a short foam brim, made to be folded up for easy storage with the ability to rebound back to its original shape.
- 100% recycled Baggies fabric used to dissipate heat and increase airflow
- Foam brim can be folded for easy storage and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill used to reduce glare and eyestrain
- Lightweight and low profile sweatband used for moisture and temperature management
- Adjustable strap at rear for a customisable fit
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
Model Number: 28818-BLK
Size Guide: adjustable strap, making it the perfect size for anyone.
- Crown and Bill: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control