The ASICS Nimbus Lite 3 has been redesigned as an even more breathable and lightweight option with it’s new eco-friendly upper for your everyday training sessions. The midsole features the brand’s signature FLYTEFOAM which uses Cellulose-Nanofiber, a byproduct of sugar cane. The shoe features two embedded gel units, located in the forefoot and heel to increase shock absorption and give a soft and comfortable ride.
It’s outsole features an increased amount of flex grooves through it’s full-ground contact, high abrasion rubber in comparison to the traditional Gel-Nimbus where the Nimbus Lite 2 again gives a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
The Nimbus Lite 3 upper features at least 50% recycled materials in the polyester used and has been designed to be even more breathable than it’s previous model.
Model Number: 1012B544.501
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 13mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- FLYTEFOAM technology is used as a soft, lightweight and responsive cushioning
- Cellulose Nanofiber is incorporated with the FLYTEFOAM technology for increased durability and is a byproduct of sugar cane making this shoe more environmentally friendly
- Gel technology embedded in the forefoot and heel to increase shock absorption
- Blown rubber used to give durability and responsiveness
- Increased amount of flex grooves gives a smoother heel-to-toe transition
- Newly designed upper gives a more breathable and comfortable fit with at least 50% of the polyester being recycled materials
- Traditional lace closure for secure and snug fit