Women's Hoka Mach Supersonic - Radiant Yellow / Camellia
or make 4 interest-free payments of $70.00 fortnightly with More info
The Hoka Mach Supersonic takes Hoka's Mach franchise to new heights following the success of the Mach 4.
Whilst not being a typical hoka-esque long-run cushioned shoe, but equally not being a plated racing shoe, the Mach Supersonic sits in the “tempo trainer” or “tracer” (Training/racer) category that’s perfect for your workouts or ‘faster’ runs.
A Slight tweak from it’s predecessor, the supersonic features a new thin jacquard mesh and a unique dual layered ProFly+ midsole construction for extra bounce.
The beauty in this shoe lies in it’s versatility - whilst designed as a tempo trainer this means that for the more advanced runner, it’s a great faster daily trainer, but for others this can be a perfect workout and race day shoe
Model Number: 1130251-RYCM
Weight: 195 Grams (size US 7.5)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm (Stack Height 29/24mm)
Best for: Road Running, Tempo Running, Racing
Support Type: Neutral
- ProFly+ Topsole for extra bounce
- CmEva midsole material for signature Hoka Cushion
- Rubberised EVA outsole for the best blend of durability and light weight
- Thin Jacuard mesh upper engineered for support where you need it, and ultimate breathability elsewhere
- Padded tongue enhances comfort
- Large pull tab for quick transitions and ease of use