Running shoes are the single most important piece of equipment for anyone embarking on a training program. Finding the right shoe can make all the difference to your training - it will work with your natural biomechanics, boosting running efficiency, maximising comfort and support, but more importantly reducing the risk of injury.
PACE ATHLETIC offers digital gait analysis as part of our comprehensive shoe fitting service. Digital gait analysis enables us to assess in slow motion video replay how your feet respond when testing different shoes on the custom built in-house running track.
- We'll recommend a shoe based not only the results of your gait analysis but also other factors such as injuries, running history and future running goals.
- Multiple videos can be recorded to compare your running biomechanics in different footwear. The video playback will show you what type of runner you are: you could be an overpronator, a neutral runner or a supinator.
- PACE ATHLETIC prides itself on working closely with leading sports podiatrists and physiotherapists.
- You can come to our store for professional video gait analysis - all of our staff are fully-trained and many of them have additional Sports qualifications
- Best of all, the video gait analysis is complimentary with the purchase of shoes!
- Price, Range, Service with a 100% Australian owned business.
Let us be your new training partner
Can't find what you're looking for? Not all of our products are online - call us: 02 9960 7986
563 Military Road, Mosman NSW 2088.
02 9960 7986