The New Balance FuelCell Supercomp Elite V4 is back with impressive updates - lighter, bouncier, more aggressive yet quite stable, it feels amazing at any pace - exactly what you need for a smooth race day ride!
Crafted for competitive road runners, the FuelCell SuperComp Elite v4 combines efficiency, responsiveness, and comfort to give you that extra edge on race day. The precision-engineered FantomFit KNIT upper ensures a secure and adaptive fit, with increased toebox space and enhanced midfoot support for a customized feel.
The rippled shape and position of the carbon plate offers much stability along with the wider base geometry makes the SC Elite v4 a great option for those who are new to carbon-plated racing shoe. It's the best New Balance marathon racer yet.
- Reshaped FuelCell midsole geometry for a smoother heel-to-toe transition
- New FantomFit upper
- Rippled and lighter carbon fibre plate
- Increased space in the toe box
Product Number: MRCELLA4
Support Type: Neutral
Weight: 198g (Womens)/ 260g (Mens)
Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm (40mm/36mm)
Width: Wide - 2E
Best for: Competitive Road Racing, 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, Marathon
- Breathable and lightweight engineered upper for superior comfort
- Innovative Fantom FIT technology ensures a secure fit and improved midfoot support
- Sustainable design: At least 50% recycled content in the main upper material to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- FuelCell foam technology for exceptional energy return and responsiveness
- Full-length carbon plate strategically positioned for optimal forward propulsion
- An 8mm heel-to-toe drop for a balanced and efficient running stride
- Durable and grippy rubber outsole for enhanced traction
- Suited for competitive road racing across various distances, including 5k, 10k, half marathons, and marathons