Following the successful launch of Cloudmonster and Cloudsurfer, On Running proudly introduces the Cloudeclipse, the latest maximum cushioned shoe. It's the one achieving a perfect balance between cushioning and responsiveness for your everyday training.
The CloudTec Phase cushion is now doubled up, delivering unparalleled shock absorption to every stride. Working with the bottom Helion superfoam is a flexible 'X'-shaped Speedboard, adding structure to the soft foam and enhancing landing control.
The built-in tongue and padded upper with a unique lacing system ensure your feet are comfortably locked in place. The dope-dyed upper uses 90% less water in production and the mesh upper is also crafted from 100% recycled polyester. It's a win-win for both you and the environment.
Prepare for the next-level cushioning, a smooth and responsive ride with the On's newest technologies.
Weight: 285g Mens/ 240g Womens
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 6mm (40mm/34mm)
Best for: Road Running, Daily Training, Easy Runs, Long Runs
Support Type: Neutral
- Double CloudTec Phase cushioning gives an ultralight, zero-gravity feel, absorbing impact every strike
- A flexible Speedboard gives stability and guidance for energy return
- Rocker Shape construction designed to fuel your stride as you roll through to your next one
- Rubber compound around outsole improves grip in wet conditions
- Bottom unit is made with soft Helion super foam protect against heavy impact
- Engineered Mesh Upper delivers a breathable and secure fit
- The upper is dope dyed, a colour process that uses 90% less water than traditional techniques
- The engineered mesh is made using 100% recycled polyester
- Functional embroidery zones provide extra forefoot support
- A knitted tongue for a firm enclosed fit