Featuring S/LAB technology, the Pulsar Soft Ground was designed for technical terrain. Giving lightweight performance and a propulsive ride, the shoe uses Energy Surge foam for long-lasting cushioning and increased energy return. It’s technical upper gives comfortable and efficient foot mapping designed to support you through your stride.
Model Number: L41651800
Heel to Toe Drop: 6mm
Best for: Trail Running
Support Type: Neutral
This shoe is UNISEX and listed in Mens US sizing. For womens sizing, please minus 1.5 from the listed size. E.g. US 9.5 is a Womens US 8.
- Energy Surge foam is a combination of EVA and Olefin (OBC) delivering long-lasting cushioning and energy return
- Mud Contagrip built for maximum grip on technical terrain and uneven surfaces with deep and sharp lugs
- Matryx upper is weaved with aramid fiber for a combination of comfort and efficient foot mapping support
- Profeel Film used to assist with filtering out rocks and sharp surfaces
- Anti-debris mesh prevents debris from entering the shoe
- Welded upper is stitch-free for a smooth and glove-like fit
- Integrated gaiter designed to keep debris out of the shoe and provide protection
- EVA sockliner offers added cushioning and increased comfort
- Quicklace system gives minimalistic and easy-to-use lace up system for easy-on, easy-off