The S/LAB Pulsar 2 continues to be the trail weapon from the legendary S-Lab arm of Salomon. A creation inspired by the top-tier athletes, designed for record-smashing races. This shoe isn't just your ordinary runner; it's a showcase of the very best in S/LAB technology and expertise.
Weighing in at 183g, it's as light, precise, and dynamic as its predecessor. The secret? Matryx® mesh, dual EVA and Olefin [OBC] energy foam, and all-terrain Contagrip - all work harmoniously giving a snug, sock-like fit that gently envelops your foot.
So, when you lace up your S/Lab Pulsar 2, you're not just putting on shoes; you're strapping into a piece of running history. Get ready for takeoff; this shoe is primed for liftoff!
Note: This is a unisex shoe. Sizing is listed in MENS US sizing. For womens, add 1 size. E.g, Mens US 9 = Womens US 10
Model Number: L472200100
Width: D - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 6mm (24.5mm/ 18.5mm)
Best for: Trail Running / Racing
Support Type: Neutral
Fit: Slim, Race Fit
- New Matryx aramid reinforced mesh which offers a comfortable, efficient foot mapping support
- Welded, stitch-free upper provides a smooth, glove-like, precise fit and feel
- Trademark Salomon Quicklace for a minimalistic, string lace with one-pull tightening
- Anti-Debris mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and footbed
- Energy Surge and Energy Cell Midsole created by combining EVA and Olefin (OBC) to deliver long-lasting and huge energy return
- EVA Sockliner is a simple but effective way of achieving instant and lasting comfort.
- Blown Rubber used to increase durability
- Contagrip MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces
- Profeel film helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces for more comfort and stability
- All-Terrain Contagrip that is capable of mixed terrain, muddy, wet and road