The ASICS GEL-KAYANO 30 celebrates 30 years of innovative stability and cushioning. This revolutionary iteration of the iconic model focuses on delivering holistic, adaptive stability with premium comfort underfoot. It is ideal for runners looking for a combination of moderate support and high cushioning during their run.
The engineered Upper Knit material provides a comfy, stable fit and feel. The midsole features upgraded FF BLAST+ cushioning and a 4mm stack height increase, creating a cloud-like softness with each step. The innovative new 4D Guidance System stabilizes the foot with unique midsole geometry and design elements, such as a lateral decoupling groove, medial convex shape, a newly designed lateral guidance line, and midfoot foam for added comfort.
The strategic placement of new PureGEL technology under the heel offers increased shock absorption and a smoother ride, with a 65% softer feel compared to traditional visible GEL™ technology. Perfect for surprisingly smooth distance training.
- 34g lighter than its predecessor
- 4D Guidance System featuring an energetic medial foam
- Lightweight FF Blast ECO and increased stack height of 4mm for an even softer ride
- Rear-foot PureGEL for enhanced shock absorption, softer landings ands smoother transitions.
Model Number: 1012B357-001
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 10mm
Best For: Road Running, Daily Training, Walking
Support Type: Support/ Stability
- Ortholite X-55 Sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability
- 4D Guidance System helps create adaptive stability for a more balanced stride
- PureGEL technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST PLUS ECO is made with bio-based ingredients and lightweight midsole foam that helps provide cloud-like comfort
- Ahar Plus strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.