The new midsole Flytefoam Blast+ Eco is made of 20% bio content, ensuring softer landings, supporting both performance and sustainability. The mesh upper has been replaced with a softer, woven fabric, and the more stretchy tongue wing construction offers better breathability and a more comfortable fit.
The updated outsole trampoline geometry gives an even more dynamic toe-off. While the new outsole made from Ahar Lo, a lower-density rubber, means it’s softer, durable and has much better traction than the previous version.
This Novablast continues to embody the ASICS motto of sound mind, sound body, proving the ideal fun and responsive platform to train on. It truly is a 'do-it-all' shoe - firm enough to be responsive and soft enough to be gentle on your body. You will find yourself flowing through mile after mile.
- New FF Blast+ ECO cushioning creates a softer and energised experience with a 23% lower carbon footprint than industry average
- A more energised outsole with trampoline-inspired outsole design
- New Ahar-Lo lower density rubber outsole for more traction
Model Number: 1012B510
Weight: 266g Mens/ 243g Womens
Heel Toe Drop: 8mm (41.5 mm heel, 33.5 mm forefoot)
Support Type: Neutral
Best for: Road Running, Daily Training, Easy Runs, Long Runs
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning made with approximately 20% bio-based content and helps provide cloud-like comfort
- AHAR™ outsole improves durability
- Trampoline-inspired outsole design helps provide a more responsive bounce back
- Engineered woven upper offers advanced stretch, ventilation, and durability
Gusseted tongue wing construction added stretch helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings
- Sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by 33% and carbon emissions by 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- At least 75% of upper is made with recycled materials