The Saucony Peregrine 14 continue to be the trusted trail running companion. Designed for versaility and performance in mind, the Peregrine provide a seamless combination of comfort, precision and an adaptive fit on various terrains.
The reinforced upper offers superior breathability and support, while the lightweight PWRRUN foam midsole offers a comfortable and agile run with a 28mm stack height. The treaded PWRTRAC outsole guarantees exceptional grip on wet or dry surfaces, protecting against obstacles on the trail.
With the Australian trails in mind through its design process, perfect for both daily training and challenging trails, the Peregrine 14 is a perfect all-rounder on any trail.
- New engineered mesh upper reinforced to protect your feet
- PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner and soft tongue for comfort and adaptive fit
Model Number: S10916-115
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm (28mm/24mm)
Weight: 242g (Womens)/ 267g (Mens)
Best for: Trail Running, Technical Trails
Support Type: Neutral
- PWRRUN+ sockliner for comfort fitting
- FORMIT design used to give a perfect lock-down fit when running through uneven terrain
- PWRRUN PU-based cushioning formulated to provide the best in all six aspects of cushioning-impact absorption, stride, response, pressure reduction, energy return, durability, and weight.
- Rock plate for durable underfoot protection on rocky terrain
- PWRTRAC is a tacky rubber compound that offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber. Shaped in a hexagonal pattern with 5mm lugs, it can adapt to a variety of terrain.
- Flex grooves increase the ability of the shoe to adapt to variations underfoot
- Rock shield protects your feet from sharp trail objects