The Wave Rebellion Pro 2 amps up its game with a lighter, softer, and more propulsive ride, engineered for runners seeking a new level of speed for race day. Packed with iconic innovations and cutting-edge Smooth Speed Assist technology, this lightweight powerhouse ensures a plush landing and a dynamic rebound with its Energy Lite Pro foam top layer.
Mizuno's innovative Wave plate blends carbon infusion with a honeycomb pattern for optimal stiffness, complemented by the Enerzy Lite layer for stability and swift movements. The G3 rubber outsole delivers excellent traction.
Mizuno's Smooth Speed Assist geometry, unique heel cut-off and rocker toe-spring, encourage efficient midfoot landings, support calf muscles, and ensure smooth transitions with an aggressive forefoot rocker.
- Enhanced level of bounce in cushioning
- A lower heel drop (1.5mm) for a more efficient rocker
- Better foot lockdown
- 5-10% light in weight than the previous version
Product Code: U1GD2417
Width: Standard - D
Heel to Toe Drop: 1.5mm (38mm/ 36.5mm)
Support Type: Neutral
Best for: Road Racing, 10km, 21km, 42km
Size & Fit: True to Size. The fit is more generous than the first version of the Wave Rebellion Pro, fitting a half size longer and offering more volume in the forefoot. Mizuno recommends getting your normal size.
- Super lightweight Engineered Mesh Upper with internal reinforcements offers the breathability and support
- Upper and sock liner are made of 90% recycled materials, and the plant-based wave plate is made from Pebax Rilsan.
- Plant-based carbon-infused Wave Plate stabilises maximal stack
- Wave Geometry in lateral and medial to enhance stability
- Mizuno's signature Smooth Speed Assist geometry for efficient midfoot landing and fast transition
- MIZUNO ENERZY Lite+ top midsole provides the next level of softness and responsiveness
- MIZUNO ENERZY Lite bottom midsole maintains the stability and the speed nature
- Lightweight G3 outsole reduces weight and increases traction for a grippy and efficient ride.